North Carolina state agencies are seeking 98 interns to work in a variety of positions in different departments across the state from the mountains to the coast. Summer internships range from network security to sustainability, workforce development, GIS shoreline mapping, community outreach, tax policy and more. Internships may be virtual. in-person or hybrid, but will follow current state and CDC health guidelines.
- Open to NC residents attending college, law school or technical college (and continuing school in Fall 2022)
- Requires at least 2.5 GPA
- Must be at least 18 years old by Jan. 1, 2022
- Must be able to work 40 hours/week May 23-July 29
- Previous interns are not eligible to participate