We’re Analytic Partners. Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners is the world’s premier technology driven, people enabled, analytic solution provider. Our mission is to turn data into expertise by enabling stronger brand connections to drive competitive advantage and deliver growth for our customers.
We offer a cloud-based, managed software platform which delivers adaptive solutions for deeper business understanding and right-time planning and optimization for marketing and beyond. We work with top-tier companies across the globe in a wide range of industries Including: Automotive, Consumer & Business Technology, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Retail & Restaurants, Telco & Entertainment, Travel & Hospitality, and Wine, Beer & Spirits.
We’re growing fast with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Miami, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Shanghai.
What we value in you:
· You’ve got positive energy and you’re passionate about working with data. You’re optimistic about the future of using data to make informed business decisions.
· You’re never tired of learning and are always looking for ways to grow personally and professionally
· You thrive in collaborative work environments . You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
· You can pivot on the fly. Analytics is constantly changing, and we need to keep adapting and evolving that change too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
· You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines.
· Do you enjoy owning a problem and see it as an opportunity to innovate and challenge the status quo? We’re all about harnessing innovation and are constantly looking for ways to improve
· You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing:
· Partner with clients to help them optimize marketing investments and more using sophisticated analytic methodologies combine with technology and advisory services
· Regularly communicate with clients and additional partners to collect, harmonize & review data, build models, interpret results, and formulate key insights
· Develop charts, reports and client presentations
· Train and guide clients on the adoption of software to run simulations or optimizations for various types of investment planning scenarios
· Ensure statistical models and all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
· Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions and improved business performance
· Ensure AP meets or exceeds client expectations on both deliverable milestones and quality
· Work with team to continuously evolve our statistical methodologies and develop new ways of efficiently and effectively solving complex client business problems
· Collaborate with the Technology Engineering Team (R&D) to help develop new tools and capabilities
What we look for in you:
· Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
· 1-3+ years of experience with any combination of advanced and predictive analytics, marketing analytics, and analytic techniques for marketing, customer, and business applications
· Experience working with big data; building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and SQL; Additional tools such as VBA, R, and/or Python are a plus but not required
· Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Experience working independently on analytical tasks to build a story
· Comfortable working with a team developing and presenting presentations using insights derived from analytics
· The ability to occasionally travel domestically and/or internationally
· Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
· An understanding of how to use data to solve complex business questions and drive business solutions
Country specific benefits:
We offer an annual salary for this role + target bonus + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Our values and culture:
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
- People: We value our people, clients, and partners
- Passion: We love what we do
- Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
As a woman-owned and led company, this has meant supporting a meritocracy where everyone has opportunities to achieve their best and ensure we foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. In practice this means we will not only work to recruit a diverse workforce, but also maximize the full potential of all of our people. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here
Additionally, Analytic Partners participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.