*Rolling basis for Winter 2023/Spring 2024
Are you ready to jump into the dynamic world of energy markets? We’re seeking a Data Engineer Intern to join our team. This internship offers a wide range of exciting tasks, from collecting and cleaning data to crafting APIs using Python, SQL, and Django. You’ll also dive into web scraping, extracting insights from XML, CSV, Excel, and PDF files.
What You’ll Do:
- Build APIs using ETL pipelines.
- Utilize Python, SQL, and Django for API construction.
- Master web scraping across various data formats.
- Use your knowledge in DevOps including deploying code to AWS
- Enhance your skills in CI/CD pipelines.
- Contribute to a rich data engineering skill set
Who We’re Looking For:
We want someone brilliant and self-motivated, eager to develop and maintain data framework. We’re looking for a driven individual to explore new data sources, workflow automations, and data visualization techniques. You’ll work closely with our data scientists to assist in predictive modeling and statistical analysis, contributing to data-driven insights and decision-making. You should thrive in an independent work environment, with a need for occasional collaboration, while consistently delivering time-sensitive tasks with precision. If you have a passion or experience in energy markets and policies or relevant experience, that’s a big plus.
- Proficient programming skills with a solid foundation in languages like Python, Java, or similar.
- Familiarity with data integration techniques and the use of APIs for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Effective problem-solving abilities coupled with meticulous attention to detail in ensuring quality.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Motivated self-starter who can excel in a small team
- Ability to independently manage workload, prioritize competing tasks
Ready to Join Us?
If you’re ready to be part of the energy data revolution, apply today! We can’t wait to work with someone as exceptional as you.
*Interview NDA is required
*Fully remote position