Kegerreis Digital Marketing is the sister company to the 9th largest billboard company in the US (www.kegerreis.com), with coverage in 7 states and 67 counties, including Danville, VA, home to its corporate headquarters. We are a privately owned, progressive multi-media company with plans for significant additional growth. We assist businesses of all sizes with their advertising and marketing efforts. Culturally, all KDM team members value diversity, listening, respect, humility, self-improvement, constructive criticism, curiosity, excellence, humor, and fun. It is a safe space for all employees. Long term full or part time employment opportunities with KDM will be potentially available after the internship.
In this role, you will research, create and publish a variety of blogs, website content, press releases, and video script for many brands/KDM clients. You will be working with, and reporting to, the SVP of Branding Strategies & Partnerships.
Experience and Ideal Educational Requirements:
· Certifications/Familiarities with Microsoft 365 (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Certifications/Familiarities in Content Marketing Strategies.
· Provide articles and custom-built content for a variety of domains/clients.
· Evaluate and optimize SEO content for ideal/improved SERP.
· Collaborate with Graphic Designers, Web Developers, and company leadership to identify a vision for brand development through visual and content deployment.
· Research a variety of relevant topics, terms, and strategies to improve engagement.
· Gather, organize, and upload content as necessary to partners, platforms, and portals.
· Provide reports on success or insights on various campaigns to both clients and company leadership.
Core Values all employees will be expected to exhibit at KDM:
· Keep Learning.
· Inspire Others.
· Lead by Example.
· Love What We Do.
· Embrace Change.
· Respect Others.
Subject to experience/skillset. We are committed to employing top talent with appropriate pay.
How to apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to Eric Murr, SVP of Brands & Strategic Partnerships at email@example.com , or follow appropriate Handshake protocols.