Please note: for Technical roles, we may consider candidates who are rising Sophomores.
Types of Roles:
Product Design Intern – CBS Sports Digital
The CBS Sports Digital Product Design Team plays an instrumental role in developing our core consumer-facing products for a large and diverse audience. We are focused on delivering experiences that our sports fans are as passionate and invested in as we are.
• An understanding of UX best practices.
• You have a solid visual design sense and clean command over interaction design, typography, and usability
• A passion for sports and gaming is always a plus!
Product Design Intern – Pluto TV
Pluto TV’s Product Design team is looking for a Product Design intern to join us. Our team creates and refines several product features that attract and engage new and existing users across devices such as connected TV apps, mobile apps, and the web. We work closely with cross-platform development teams to help launch experiences that entertain the planet.
- Experience using Figma in a design team, cohort, or classroom setting.
- Familiarity with Lean UX principles and eagerness to implement them.
- Product design experience working as part of a product design team, cohort, or class.
- Familiarity using a design system management tool like Zeroheight or Design System Manager
- Exceptional enthusiasm for solving new or novel problems for users and stakeholders
Product Design Intern – Paramount+
The product design team works closely with the product management and development teams to create scalable solutions for key business objectives that continuously improve the Paramount+ user experience. Within Monetization, Live & Video, Design Systems and Internal Tools, we strive to craft usable and intuitive externally facing (viewer, consumer) and internally focused (operators, designers, developers) experiences. Our work spans across all major display platforms: TV UI, handheld devices and web. Paramount+ is constantly growing and evolving, therefore designers here play a large role in defining the user experience and tone of our brand.
- You understand how to balance application performance, aesthetics and pre-existing interaction models and patterns.
- You can synthesize ideas and constraints into reality-based designs.
- You are confident yet humble and hold your ideas and solutions loosely.
User Experience Product Design Intern – Showtime
Department Overview Showtime’s Product Design team creates innovative customer experiences for its premium streaming apps. The apps feature critically-acclaimed series, movies, documentaries, sports and are available across a diverse range of platforms and devices. The team’s process is grounded in strategic UX Research, blending customer needs with business goals to create engaging and intuitive product experiences. The UX Product Design Intern will join these efforts, reporting to the Director, UX and collaborating with the Product Design team and its partners.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student, and working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in User Experience Design, Human-Centered Interaction, Psychology, Behavioral Design, or other equivalent discipline.
- Portfolio examples or case studies that demonstrate UX deliverables for Product Design (e.g., wireframes, mock-ups, user flows, prototypes) with the ability to clearly articulate their design thinking and rationale, as well as the user & business problems they were solving for.
- Portfolio examples or case studies that demonstrate research deliverables (e.g., study plans, reports, insights).