We are looking for a recent graduate who is passionate about sports and a career in sales to join the team as a summer and/or fall intern at our Hoboken NJ office. You’ll go through training and then begin sales efforts as part of our pro sports events team that partners with teams across the NBA, NFL, MLS, MLB, and NHL.
The position requires you to be a high energy, motivated individual that is passionate about sales and willing to make a high volume of calls every day. You’ll work hard every day and you’ll gain valuable experience right from the time you start. You’ll also be a part of a close knit group of die hard sports fans with a flexible and supportive work hard, play hard culture and office dynamic.
If you do well in the internship for 12 weeks it is very likely that you will be offered a full time job as an event sales coordinator. In that role you’ll make 50-60k in your first year and have lots of upside to grow with the company.
Our company originally was founded to create inovative corporate sports programs and youth sports events. After buikding one of the largest sports and recreation companies in the country we began to sell software and services to similar companies and organizations. We have grown to become one of the leading technology and services providers to sports and community organizations across the US & Canada. We are growing rapidly and currently have about 50 employees on the team. Our partners include teams across the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, and MLS. Our customers include nearly every major Bank, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Uber, and Twitter to name a few. Our youth programs have worked with star athletes including Devin Booker, Kristaps Porzingis, Zach LaVine, Clyde Frazier, and CJ McCollum.
- Must have graduated in the last year or be set to gradiate this summer
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Great work ethic
- Passion for sports
- Passion to build a career in sales
- Self-starter and team player
- Enjoy talking to people. Extroverted.
- Experience using Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Big plus if you like traveling and want to travel to events at venues across the country 1-2x/month
- Working alongside Director of Events and other Senior Event coordinators to help them with their day to day responsibilities
- Make 75+ calls per day t
- Assisting with data entry and spreadsheet management
- Working with project management tools