ATTENTION RECENT COLLEGE GRADS
Premiere Creative, celebrating our 29th year, is looking for a dedicated, hard-working Ecommerce Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our fun, whirlwind environment. Based in Millburn, New Jersey, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for building client relationships, understanding our clients’ business needs and providing invaluable insights that move the needle with DTC Brands, Amazon 1P & 3P sellers, and offline brands.
We are looking for a recent college grad that is excited, passionate, proactive, and driven. Premiere Creative is a boutique digital agency that provides a multitude of marketing services to clients spread across the country in fashion, entertainment, consumer products, education, home goods, medical, and more. We are a fast-moving data-driven team crushing trends and creating ROAS rich campaigns. We craft strategy and creative that engages with the human experience.
As a result, everyone on the team wears a number of different hats. Our success as a fast-paced agency is dependent on communication, creativity, and trust. As a collaborative team, your day-to-day will rarely be the same
The Hats You Might Wear:
- Writing and editing blog posts, e-blasts, website landing pages, & social media posts
- Build and monitor marketing campaigns for Pinterest & influencer marketing clients
- Working with WordPress to post and manage website content
- Redesign Amazon Product Listings to increase Add-to-Cart clicks
- Create editorial calendar that considers brand voice and digital trends
- Comfortably analyze Google Analytics website traffic
- Assist with Paid social media
- Build monthly SEO & Social Media reports and data for inclusion in corporate monthly reports
- Working with cross-department Subject Matter Experts to develop marketing & creative strategies
- Synergize staff of bloggers
- Create and execute project plans
- Assisting accounts and building strong long-term client relationships
- Present digital strategies to clients
- Ensuring content is mistake free and shaped to keep brand’s voice and tone intact
- Report and discuss web performance metrics
- Whatever it takes attitude, self-starter, a real go-getter!
- High responsiveness to a changing landscape of priorities, timelines, and client requirements
- Curiosity and passion for analytics and emerging digital trends and tools
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Identify problems and solve them through innovative solutions and sound judgment
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple accounts and deadlines
- College degree in marketing, communications, or advertising
WordPress, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Pinterest, and linkedin
• 2 weeks Paid vacation, 5 sick days, 3 personal days, & 9 Holidays
• 5 minute walk from train station (reverse NYC commuters)
• Chill environment
• Run your daily workload as you see fit
• Position on site (everyone vaccinated) – no remote/virtual
Premiere Creative is a full-service digital agency with a mission: do work that matters. We bring digital transformation through insight-backed creative solutions that enhance engagement with key target audiences and a focus on delivering measurable business value for our clients. Join us.
Please apply with the subject line of “ Digital Marketing Coordinator JUN22: your name” with a single (1) PDF including the following: cover letter, resume, two writing samples, links to your favorite blogs, salary history, and when you can start.
If you don’t hear from us within 72 hours of your submission, you won’t hear from us at all. Please do NOT call.
Best of luck!