Fall 2023 Career Fairs
See details for 7 career fairs open to Engineering Master’s students this fall.
Open to all Computer Science and Engineering students. In Person from 10AM – 3PM
TechConnect, an event hosted by the Duke University Pratt School of Engineering and the Department of Computer Science, brings Engineering and Computer Science students, and employers together for networking, education and connections. This spring we are excited to offer students the opportunity to connect in-person with employer representatives in a variety of industry sectors in a vibrant networking recruiting environment! The event will be hosted in the Fitzpatrick Center on the Harrington Engineering Quad. Register in Handshake.
The NC State Engineering Career Fair is one of the largest career fairs in the country held specifically for engineering students. It provides an opportunity for prospective employers from a wide range of industries to meet with engineering students interested in working for their companies.
- NC State students and alumni may enter the in-person event on September 20 and 21 at 9:30 am.
- Non-NC State attendees may enter the in-person event on September 20 and 21 at 10:30 am.
- An email will be sent to Pratt students the week of September 18th with information about a Pratt sponsored bus as a transportation option for students to the NCSU Engineering Career Fair. While this is an option, we encourage you to carpool with friends or take a group rideshare like Uber or Lyft if possible. The bus has a capacity and runs on a schedule which makes it difficult for those who need flexibility in their schedule the day of the fair.
- If you drive, note there is no student parking at the McKimmon Center where the fair takes place. You will need to take the Engineering Career Fair shuttles from a parking garage or lot. These shuttles operate for the in-person event 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, pick up locations are Coliseum Deck, Centinnel Campus, and Carter Finley Gate B. All routes go to McKimmon Center.
- Student registration is not required. No backpacks are allowed.
Look for all of this information and more on the student portion of the NCSU Engineering Career Fair site.
Join us on September 21 from 10:00am – 2:00pm EST in Wilson Gym to connect with employers across all industries. This in-person fair provides a great opportunity for employers and students to meet and discuss the organization, interests, and any available or upcoming full-time jobs/internships.
Please register for the fair and any corresponding schedules for 1-on-1 and/or group sessions that interest you. Register in Handshake.
Join us on September 28 from 2:00pm – 6:00pm EST to connect virtually with employers across all industries. This virtual fair provides a great opportunity for employers and students to meet and discuss the organization, interests, and any available or upcoming full-time jobs/internships.
Please continue to check back for an updated list of employer attendees and their corresponding schedules for 1-on-1 and/or group sessions. Register in Handshake.
Representatives from various environmental organizations will be joining virtually to share information about their organization with students. This is a great place for students to network with professionals, learn about different organizations, and plant the seeds for future internships and full-time opportunities. Join us from 10 am to 4 pm on Handshake. Registration in Handshake is required.
Pratt graduate students are invited to join the MIDS and Stats Career Fair on November 1st from 11 am to 3 pm in Penn Pavilion. Opportunities are geared toward data science statistics, technology, AI, machine learning, economics, fintech, and other related fields.
Graduate and professional students and post docs in humanities/social sciences and STEM fields are cordially invited to participate in this virtual event from 12-4 pm put on by six North Carolina institutions (Duke, N.C. State, UNC Chapel Hill, UNC Charlotte, UNC Greensboro, and Wake Forest University.
This event is not intended for MBA students. Register in Handshake. Registration opens October 9th.
Resources to Help Prepare for Career Fairs: