Job Description for Tailoring Your Resume Video
Viewing Job: 11769/Strategy Consulting Analyst
Sample, Inc., a leading strategy and marketing consultancy, is seeking a driven, self-motivated Analyst to join our NEW YORK CITY team of entrepreneurial thinkers who are looking to change the marketing landscape for our clients.
Our Analysts play a key role in delivering on our client engagements, assisting in executive interviews, conducting both primary and secondary research, preparing deliverables, and helping to present brand strategies to clients such as McDonald’s, P&G, Jaguar/Land Rover, Anheuser-Busch InBev, and Capital One. As part of a client team, you will be working with Strategists, Directors, and a Partner to ensure that our ideas are flawlessly presented and inspiring to both our clients and the broader marketing community.
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier university
- 0-1 year of professional experience: field is less important than what you learned from it and how you apply it in the world. Analysts who have thrived have come from management consulting, banking, the law, branding/marketing, and market research
- Strong project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Love of, and good nose for, brands and marketing
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Huge personal impact and ability to influence
In addition to those qualifications, one of the key things we at Sample, Inc. have in common is the ability to tie together disparate pieces of information (from social media, from SEC filings, from keen observation) into a compelling story. The ideal candidate will bring a unique blend of both left brain (analytical) and right-brain (creative) skills to bear on our client’s problems: someone who is as comfortable in building a model in Excel as he or she is designing a workshop to engage with clients. Our approach to solving problems requires that level of fluidity.
For a relentless, visionary, and centered thinker who thrives on feedback and challenge, this is an unparalleled opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to leverage both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- High level of comfort with navigating ambiguous questions
- Passion for marketing, strategy, and brands