Spring 2024 Career Fairs
See details for career fairs open to Engineering Master’s students this spring.
Join us on January 25th from 10:00am – 2:00pm EST in Wilson Gym to connect with employers across all industries. This in-person fair provides a great opportunity for employers and students to meet and discuss the organization, interests, and any available or upcoming full-time jobs/internships.
Please register for the fair in Handshake.
The NC State Engineering Career Fair is one of the largest career fairs in the country held specifically for engineering students. It provides an opportunity for prospective employers from a wide range of industries to meet with engineering students interested in working for their companies.
- NC State students and alumni may enter the in-person event on February 6th at 9:30 am.
- Non-NC State attendees may enter the in-person event on February 6th at 10:30 am.
- There is no student parking at the McKimmon Center where the fair takes place. You will need to take the Engineering Career Fair shuttles from a parking garage or lot. These shuttles operate for the in-person event 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, pick up locations are Coliseum Deck, Centinnel Campus, and Carter Finley Gate B. All routes go to McKimmon Center.
- Student registration is not required. No backpacks are allowed.
Look for all of this information and more on the student portion of the NCSU Engineering Career Fair site.
Open to all Computer Science and Engineering students. In Person from 10AM – 2 PM in Penn Pavilion
TechConnect, an event hosted by the Duke University Pratt School of Engineering and the Department of Computer Science, brings Engineering and Computer Science students, and employers together for networking, education and connections. This spring we are excited to offer students the opportunity to connect in-person with employer representatives in a variety of industry sectors in a vibrant networking recruiting environment! The event will be hosted in the Fitzpatrick Center on the Harrington Engineering Quad. Register in Handshake.
This online event will take place from 10 am to 5 pm ET on April 10th as employers look to connect with students from multiple schools in the SEC and ACC athletic conferences. Register here.
Looking for a summer internship or full-time job? Don’t miss this great opportunity to meet top employers from various industries at the Ivy+ Just in Time Virtual Career Fair on April 18!
Benefits of Participating:
- Many diverse employers and opportunities! 60+ registered employers who are hiring NOW for opportunities beginning in 2023 from across industries, including biotech, education, real estate, nonprofit, financial services, government, startups, healthcare, consulting (and more!) are eager to meet and recruit students.
- It’s convenient! Set your schedule in advance of the event so it fits your schedule. Upon registering, students can sign-up for employer group sessions (~ 30 minutes) and/or 1:1 chats with an employer (10 minutes). While the event lasts three hours, you can attend as much or as little as desired within the timeframe.
- Make connections and expand your network and knowledge of the opportunities available to you.
Graduate students, postdocs, and recent alumni of participating schools are welcome to attend. Register on Handshake.
Resources to Help Prepare for Career Fairs: